I’m taking it a bit easy today, because it’s Saturday and they are great to chill and just do whatever you like. So I’m going to answer 24 ‘get to know me’ questions I found around the internet. Saturdays are also for meeting new people, right? Here we go … :)
- Who is your hero?
It might sound cheesy, but through the recent years I’ve seriously deep in my soul realised it’s my mom. She’s a Wonderwoman.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Somewhere where the seasons shine in all their beautiful glory – blossoming spring, perfectly hot summers, colourful autumns & snowy winters.
- What is your biggest fear?
Being unhappy with no way out.
- What is your favorite family vacation?
Last year when everybody got together and spent 10 days together in two little apartments. Slightly crowded but major fun. :)
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
A little less negativity and a little more confidence & motivation.
- What really makes you angry?
Mean people that hurt others.
- What motivates you to work hard?
The end result.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
To be honest, I have no idea.
- What is your favorite book to read?
Harry Potter. Still? Always. ;)
- What makes you laugh the most?
Unexplainable ridiculous shizz my bf and I make up right before we fall asleep. It’s beyond stupid.
- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
The Martian. Loved it, the book was awesome as well!
- What did you want to be when you were small?
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Go to Hogwarts. :P
- What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
Watch: Football (soccer), play: volleyball.
- Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
Ride a horse.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Ha, probably something by Sugababes. I was such a big fan I was younger, I’d probably still know all the lyrics.
- What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
Used to listen to Antena radio, now I listen to NRJ radio.
- Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
Mow the lawn. Put on headphones and sing. No one would hear anyway.
- If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
Cleaning. I’m majorly annoyed at how my hands feel after a long hour, two or more of cleaning.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Who is your favorite author?
JK Rowling. I love her writing style, it feels like home.
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
My name is Lucija but everybody calls me Lučka (=light).
- Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
Don’t like them because I can’t prepare. It makes me nervous being unprepared.
- In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
If I have a good book, then definitely read.